I briefly mentioned the vendor stations at the Lucky Fabb conference in the last post, but I think you guys need a visual of everything I lugged home. I love gifting suites. It’s a great way to try all of those products you’ve been too scared to buy on your own. Anywho, on to some of my favorites.
- Julep nail polishes
- Minimergency. You guys know I wanted one!
- Covergirl mascara. Don’t sleep on drug store brands, this stuff is like false lashes in a bottle.
- Pendant Necklaces. By Boe, and Jami great new jewelry lines!
- A cloth tie-back braclet. Yes, bright orange arm candy!
- Crystal stud earrings.
- Eye brow touch-up pencil. I quit the salon and took on my brow maintainence a year ago.
- Shoe insoles. I rarely leave home without them.
- Madewell giftcard
- Gourmet chocolates
- Pack it up sheets. This is so cool. It’s a packing check off list for travelers. It helps you plan outfits and even reminds you to grab your chargers and take out the trash.
- A Glossy Box, which is a new monthly service that delivers new luxury cosmetic brands right to your door.
- The complete Oil of Olay anti aging skin care system. Yes, I’m starting my regimen now!
- A hefty supply of Secret deodorant
- An Iphone 4 case
- Just Fab gift card
- Herbal essences “Honey, I’m Strong” collection
- Comfy tees and socks
- Birch box, another monthly beauty service
- Bright orange cosmetic bag which I love!
- Under eye serum
Whew. I’m still recovering from last week. This weekend I plan to play with my products and lay on my couch like dead weight. Later lovers.
All items were gifts, this is not a sponsored post.