I’ve been a member of Independant Fashion Bloggers (IFB) for some time now. It’s like facebook for fashion bloggers. A profile, inbox, news-feed, links, all that. It’s a cool place to meet other bloggers and engulf yourself in the blog community. Anyhow, every week hundreds of members submit their best posts to share with the whole community. IFB editors choose the top 20 and post these links on the main site. Guess who made the cut this week…
Wanted: WardrobeEdited by: Sonia of In Pursuit of StyleSomething about the change in weather that makes me want bright colors, fabulous new clothes and fancy new shoes. This happens every year, as excitement builds with peep toes, sleeveless tops and flowing skirts aplenty. I’ve been feeling uninspired lately, but this week’s blogger submissions have me excited again. We have some showing us how to make old things new again, trends in different iterations and best of all, at a great price! Maybe I can go out a buy that new wardrobe after all…
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MAY 10TH
- Miss Vicki Secrets: New Bloggers In Town
- Tobruck Ave: Pioneer Girl
- Ma Derniere Addiction: Flamingo
- Urbanite: The Artist
- Fashion Love Affairs: DIY Diaries: In All My Glittery Goodness
- Boheme Noir: The Return of Matching Shoes & Bags
- A Woman Like Me: Neon Wish List
- The Chic Street: The Vested Interest
- Camo Meets Couture: Color Me Coral
- The Citizen Rosebud: Your Little Red Dress
- The Style Confessions: How To Make A Fashion Trend Yours
- Fashionopolis: Trend Spotting – Colored Jeans
- Fashionista’s Diary: DIY Colorblock Bangle
- The Simply Luxurious Life: Why Not Wear A Pencil Skirt?
- Net Vignette: Shopping Fashion Blogger’s Closets
- A Little Too Much: I Heard You Like The Wild Ones
- Fumiko Kawa: Whip My Hair
- The Style Safari: Weekend Prep
- In Pursuit of Style: Orbit
- Welcome To My Closet: What Would Alana Do?
The first of many features to come kids. Stay tuned.